From the back ancient time to this modern digital era, everything has changed very rapidly, whether it’s method of communication or travelling. But there is one thing that still remains the same, i.e., wearing expensive heritage jewellery. Yes, you read right, heritage jewellery, a perfect amalgamation of design, craftsmanship, colour, contemporary style as well as pride and skill of artist.
Heritage jewellery is made by using world’s most expensive gemstones, gold and silver. Few popular gemstones used in manufacturing heritage ornaments are given below-
- Amber – it is one of the most expensive as well as old gemstones across the globe. It is made by using tree resin that is more than 100 years old.
- Emerald – It is another precious gemstone known for its fine blue to green colour. Being a precious piece, it is generally used in making different heritage ornaments.
- Jasper – It comes in a wide range of colours, but it’s most common colon is green and blue.
- Jade – Like other gemstones, Jade’s common colour is also green but, there are many other colour options available. Gemstone Jade is widely popular among Asian tradition, history as well as culture. Occasionally, it is also referred to as ‘Gemstone of heaven’.
- Sapphire – Among all sapphire forms, the most popular is blue sapphire. Along with blue colour, sapphires come in many other colours. Across the planet, it is said that sapphire is the most popular as well as affordable among other three chief jewels viz., ruby, emerald and sapphire. Being an affordable gemstone, it is also widely used in making heritage ornaments like bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings and many others.
Heritage jewellery is available for almost every possible part of the body like hand, neck, ears and nose. There are indefinite designs, textures, styles and colours in which heritage jewellery is made. This jewellery is available in every range to suit your taste. It’s not only an enhancing piece, but it also a delicate style statement.
The luxury industry of heritage jewellery has increased and accomplished zenith from corner to corner of the world that has result in establishment of many online based heritage jewellers. Purchasing heritage ornaments online sounds cool as well as trendy. These days, many big custom jewellery houses have their own online space where they offer wide range of heritage jewellery, like astonishing necklaces, eye-catching bracelets etc. from where you can purchase your desired piece.